Mark your calendars: Thursday, May 9, 2024 From The Ground Up Trade Show is back at the PNE Forum.
Good to Grow’s annual From The Ground Up Trade Show is an industry-favourite event, connecting B.C. food and beverage brands to multiple market channel buyers. The trade show also connects attendees and food and bev businesses to B.C. sustainability organizations that provide solutions to environmental or social issues in the industry.
Thinking about being an exhibitor this year?
5 reasons to grow your business at From The Ground Up Trade Show
- NEW this year! Customize your trade show experience and choose your own exhibitor booth when you register. 80+ booths are available with pipe and drape (no more tents). Prefer the corner near the entrance when folks walk in? Want to ensure you’re beside a brand bestie? Does your brand align with sustainability initiatives and you want a spot across from the sustainability section?
- From The Ground Up Trade Show is the only trade show that supports and showcases 100% B.C. local brands. We believe the future of food is local and we want to ensure our incredible processors and producers right here at home get first access to buyers and consumers across B.C.
- Reach multiple market channels! From The Ground Up Trade Show is a one-stop shop to connect B.C. food and beverage brands to buyers across multiple market channels, including grocery and retail, food service, and institutional food service. Plus, connect with distributors, media, chefs, like-minded food and bev brands, and other food industry supporters. Expand your network–expand your sales!
- Attend the From The Ground Up Conference on us. Each exhibitor receives one complimentary ticket to the conference (per 10 ft x 10 ft exhibitor space). Held the day before the trade show, From The Ground Up Conference is an opportunity to grow your business and connections through presentations from industry leaders, open Q & A sessions, and industry expert speed networking.
- Participate in the Trade Show Ready Workshop. Good to Grow welcomes all trade show exhibitors to participate in this online workshop one month prior to the trade show. Participants will learn how to sell to buyers from different market channels, qualify distributors, and perfect your sell sheets.
Plus, like Venessa and Jake from Mindful FÜD pictured here at last year’s trade show, you will have so much fun connecting with the local food and bev industry and trying incredible products!