No matter where you are in your business, be it seed, sprout or growth phase, our workshops and coaches will be there to guide you.
You are Good to Grow with our coaches who have hands-on experience at every step of the way – from business planning to expanding your business.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Market research is done.
You’ve tested your product on friends, family and farmers market shoppers.
Feedback is great!
Now is the time to scale up your product. You know scaling is possible, but the rest of the unknowns seem to be pilling up.
Let our production experts help you figure it out. In the R & D phase, we focus on
- Shelf-life: determining shelf-life & extending shelf-life
- Product scale up & batch costing
- Sourcing commercial ingredients
- Clean labelling
- Food safety & product quality
- Nutritional & ingredient labels
Operations is all about efficiency.
Whether you are sharing a kitchen or moving into your own manufacturing space, operations can become both financial and time burdens if efficiencies are not maximized.
- Manufacturing Plant Layout
- Equipment Sourcing & Consultation
- Operational Efficiency Audit
- Training & HR
- Food Safety & HACCP Training (Grants may be available)
Your new product must stand out on a retail shelf.
But, you don’t need to spend your life savings on design.
It’s possible to launch a product affordably. To make that happen, we ensure you are paired with the right designer to suit your brand and your budget.
- Compliant Packaging Consultation
- French Translation
- Nutritional Information
- Marketing Support Materials: sell sheets, shelf talkers/danglers, posters, event materials
GRANTS & FUNDING
You have big expenses and can’t imagine setting aside money for coaching.
Don’t worry. We have solutions.
Grants and funding may be available for coaching or alleviating other costs, so you can afford a qualified support team.
Hundreds of clients in the growth stage of business have secured grants through our coaching programs. We can help you navigate applications for the followings grants. Plus, we always have our ears to the ground for new funding opportunities.