Invest in yourself and build a foundation for success with our workshop on Research and Development / Operations.
- DATE: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- INVESTMENT: $78.75 PER PERSON (GST included)
- TIME: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- LOCATION: BCIT, Centre for Applied Research & Innovation (CARI) Theatre (Room 2009), 4355 Mathissi Place, Burnaby
WE’LL COVER THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Research and Development DIY – learn the basics of how to monitor and measure your product shelf life
- Understanding testing required from outside laboratories
- How do you know when you need a food scientist and how to frame your project scope
- How to find the right food scientist
- How to improve COGS – simple steps
- Producing your own products vs using a contract manufacturer (Co-packer)
Workshop delivered by Good to Grow and BCIT.